- Customer must be 18 years or older to purchase long guns, exploding targets, primers, powder and rifle/shotgun ammunition.
- Customer must be 21 years or older to purchase handguns, receivers and handgun ammunition.
- All gun part returns will require a 15% restocking fee as well as an item return fee.
- Special order and layaway items must be paid for within 30 days after customer has been notified of availability,
any items left over after that time will go back into inventory and deposits will be forfeited.
- Items placed on hold by a customer will be held for 14 days before returning to inventory.
- Special order and layaway items require a 50% deposit.
- Return checks will be charged a $40 fee.
- Gift certificates expire one year from the date of purchase.
- Return policy is for 30 days after purchase, no refunds on damaged, broken or opened package items.
- All returns must be in resaleable condition in the original packaging with all tags attached.
- Items sold from the sale table are sold as is, no refund, exchange or return available.
- Return policy doesn't apply to online sales, special orders, firearms, closeout items or ammunition.
We accept Visa and Master Card credit/debit cards, as well as cash, money orders, store gift cards, cashier's check and local personal checks as forms of payment. If ordering an item to ship or from an online auction you will need to provide your card number, expiration date, the 3 digit security code from the back of the card, the name of the card holder and your billing address zip code.
Gift Certificates are available for purchase in store. They are a simple and convenient way to share the gift of the outdoors with others. Give the gift that won't get returned and allow others the ability to choose exactly what they want.